I thought I’d do a makeup series on my staple products, as I am thinking of trying out different new products and brands geared for my oily combination skin type. Below are some of my favorite, be sure to scroll down for my thoughts on them.
Foundation and Concealers: L-R
1. Becca Radiant Skin in Amber(satin finish) is a light to buildable foundation for days I want minimal makeup on. Either a brush or beauty blender works well with it
2. Black Opal Stick in hazelnut CX4 (for contouring). I find contouring with stick is better when you want it sharp and clean
3. BlackUp in HC04. This is a full coverage foundation, tho it’s a little lighter than my skin colour but I make it work (wink. I prefer to use a beauty blender because of its coverage.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear in 5W1. Now this is grand-master of all my foundations my holy grail lol! I love this foundation as it gives an airbrush and flawless finish. I apply this with my sigma F80 brush as I find my beauty blender doesn’t work well for me
5. Kevyn Aucoin in Beverly 06 (for very bright highlighting) for glam days and super highlight when necessary
6. Becca Ultimate coverage Complexion creme in Amber
7. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in 330 (for normal to oily). This is my go to daily foundation with medium to build-able coverage.
8. L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Toffee for cleaning up my brows,
9. Fawn for under eyes and Orange for colour correcting my hyper pigmentation from acne scars
10. Original and Pro Beauty Blenders are my holy grail for applying foundation as it gives flawless to airbrushed finish and makes the overall makeup beautiful!
What are your go to foundation and concealers? Are they on the list?
Thanks for stopping by until next time stay BEAUTIFUL!!