For most people here in Toronto March 23rd was actually day 1 of the lock down order from the government aka quarantine life lol or social distancing because Mar 16-21st was actually March break/Spring Break here. Now with the current situation schools have been closed down for few weeks and will be closed till May as they say however it is not looking like it might open, earlier either way this has really impacted a lot of parents’, kids’ and generally family daily routine.
Although some parents have the opportunity/ privilege to still work from home, it isn’t so easy to work while the entire family is around basically because of challenges like focusing and also having online conference meetings with colleagues that parents still have to attend to and I speak from experience.
The school boards in turn has also set up online learning platforms for the kids as well and all these is driving everyone out of their skin literally trying to figure out this new way of living and juggling life, work and or family and I truly hope it will only last for just awhile.
Obviously, been a working mother I decided to share what I came up with for my family at this time. You may use mine as inspiration to create and tailor what best works for your family and hope this helps!
Tips on staying on track with Daily Routine
- Have a detailed conversation with the kids and let them share their ideas as well
- Tailor and Prepare a customized schedule that best works for your family
- Take breaks as a family would help lighten up the mood with conversations
- Sleep and wake up at the normal times your family would before the order to stay home
- Prepare your work load and school work the night before to make it easier in the morning
- Tidy up the house the night before so you can start your day afresh after breakfast
- Make sure the Kids stick to their chores every day like making their beds in the morning
//Culottes// sold out, similar here, More here
/Leather Jacket// Zara old, similar here, similar here
//Stripe Sandals// Zara Old, similar styles here
//T-shirt// Old, here
//Clutch// Ted Baker, similar style
SHOP THE POST
SHOP THE POST
As always thanks for stopping by, and continue to stay stylish!