Trends change from season to season as we know by now, and I have shared here and here and here and in more posts. Having said that, one of “trends I tend to look out for each season is the colour, as you know I wear colours all year round as shared in this post. This has helped me in nailing and styling the colour of current season so well.
Speaking of colours, yellow, grey and neutral shades are the main colours for 2021 and I am here for it. I already have different varieties of yellow as shared here, here to mention a few, funny thing is I found myself gravitating towards grey a lot this season hence this outfit. Also make sure to checkout my latest YouTube video, I actually just shared this grey boots in that video.
8 2021 Trends You Need To Indulge In
- Leather pieces I have shared here here in the past, and I just indulged in few more leather leggings like here, here so make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel as I will be sharing a haul this Sunday 21st Feb 2021 talking more about this piece.
- Exaggerated sleeves and ruffle details, has definitely being a favourite of mine since sharing here here.
- Elevated loungewear is inevitable nowadays isn’t it lol you can check the following post as I have actually shared joggers here, here, here and here
- Cape as a trend is kind of NOT new to me per se, as I have shared few looks last winter here, here, and in the blazer version here.
- Vest is such a big trend this season and I cannot believe it lol as its always been a staple piece in my closet. I have few posts showcasing this functional item here, here, and I just added this here, as well as here so stay tuned as I’m currently working on a post dedicated to this awesome piece.
- 80’s wide leg, and baggie Jeans and high waisted, I must say I want to try simply because its high waisted and you know how I feel about this style of pants here, here, here and here.
- Oversized Cardigans, I honestly think is an essential and a no brainer piece especially during this season, but now it comes in way more fun prints and styles than usual Check this post, love this
- Neutral Shades like browns, tans, camel, beige etc I have been experimenting for a while, good thing they are also big in trend now and I must say this one has really grown on me so much I have been styling a-lot of this tones lately.
- Combat Boots – Okay I must admit, I rolled my eyes at and thought “yeah no” so moral of the story “never say never basically lol.
Outfit One Details//
//Faux Fur Coat// H&M, sold out, More colours, love this
//Turtleneck// sold out, more here, love this,
//Grey Boots// H&M, sold out, black version, short version, similar styles
//Leather Skirt // H&M, here, black version, More styles here
Outfit Two Details//
//Vest// H&M, here, More colours, love this,
//Hoodie Dress// H&M, grey here, more here
//Coat// old, similar styles, Love this,
//Boots // old, love this, More styles here
//Fedora Hat// Old, similar here
SHOP THIS POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!