Hello Beauties, the weather is already in full swing and cooperating with the current season. So, before you go shopping for fall here are some season staple must have pieces that will elevate any outfit from been simple to sophistication to add to your closet now.
- Knit pieces especially dresses are elegant and keep you warm either during the day or at night, just like this knit jumpsuit for night time ie dinner will look stunning on.
- Poncho is one graceful and distinguished piece that says classy without saying classy lol especially during those chilly evenings.
- Blazer is a definite must have in any style of closet, it is that piece of clothing that any discerning fashionista should have at least 5 different colours. Hence I share this post all about the different styles to own.
- Vest is one piece I have always loved even before its trend debut since last year and its still well loved coming into this season and I have shared in this post and here.
- Scarf is an accessory that gives any outfit that humph it needs and for this fall season this accessory can be styled on the neck.
- Cardigans are so functional and can be worn at home also out and about. I have also shared the different styles and their purpose here in this post.
- Fedora wool Felt Hats are so stylish worn with outfits and you would have noticed by now I prefer this style hats compared to beanies. I share this post, here and here showcasing different ways to wear it.
- Boots & Booties are no brainer are they keep the toes and feet generally speaking warm. Either this flats style or in chunky heel or like here.
- Leather Pieces is a definite must for a chic, modern and modish look. Check out this post for more.
- A good structured Handbag is the way to go in having a feminine and classy look always and I have shared this post on budget friendly ones.
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!