Merry Christmas, I hope you had an amazing time celebrating! I thought to share this post since we are going to continue staying home as this pandemic is yet to subside, also to share a major fun fact about me and that is I am a homebody! Anybody that knows me know this and I am going to be honest it doesn’t go down well with my friends sometimes lol.
Lately, I have been buying a lot of loungewear set and fun pjs since everybody will be home for the holiday season and what better way to enjoy being home than to have fun with with your loungewear. I honestly didn’t think loungewear and or pyjamas will be pieces of clothing I’ll share but I’m glad, as it’s much needed more than ever now with the current situation.
Right now the whole of Ontario as a province (state) will totally be shut down till almost end of January 2021, so just like the joggers post I shared here and here, loungewear pieces are getting revamped, given more attention and credits for holding us all up during this time.
With that been said, it is getting colder here and all I can think about it wearing a cozy loungewear set or pyjamas, wrapped in my warm blanket while sitting by the fire place with my hot tea. Below are some of my favourites including those that I have recently purchased from here, here and here, you can also check out this post for more.
Are you a homebody or are you looking for that chic loungewear, or fun pjs I have got you covered just keep scrolling as I have curated some great joggers, sweatshirts and loungewear sets worth having.
Different ways to have fun with loungewear/and pyjamas
- Having matching sets is my favourite because I enjoy matching whenever I can lol
- You can mix and match different prints and patterns
- You can also go for pyjama dresses instead of pants for a change see below.
- You can do monochromatic with your colours
- You can also colour block, I suggest soft colours
- Getting robes and or cardigans that match feels and looks really nice
- You can extend the fun by getting matching house slippers wink
SHOP THIS POST
As always thank you for stopping by, wishing you all the best in 2021 and continue to stay STYLISH!