Now that summer is here, and Covid restrictions are lifting, it’s time to get summer outfits lined up for all the summer events. Having said that, I have added some new fun summer essentials pieces into my closet and I have shared in this video and this so be sure to go watch it.
- Shirt dresses – I have shared about this piece here and I will keep on saying it, shirt dresses are one of the most important items to add to your closet. The versatility of a shirt dress makes it so important as you can also belt the dress if you prefer a more fitted look. Also, without a belt for easy-breezy days I don’t want to think too much about my outfit and I have previously share more about that here. And because it gets pretty hot here in Toronto, so picking dresses that don’t cling to the body is a must.
- Bermuda shorts are another must-have for the summer and you can read more on it here and watch this dedicated video I shared on my YouTube on different ways to style it. I especially love the style of shorts mainly because of its high rise, and comfort factor. It gives a casual-cool, yet stylish look, hence why I will be wearing these summer essentials all season long.
Now, let’s talk accessory which is the easiest, as it adds interest to any outfit of the day.
- I’m sharing coloured frame sunglasses which is actually new to my closet, and most definitely a summer must-haves items as ways to stay on-trend and help elevate your outfits this season.
- I have been enjoying crossbody/shoulder bags recently, with this one I love the colour combination as it allows for the bag to be worn with multiple outfits making it extremely versatile watch the unboxing.
- Wedges are another summer must have, and I shared more about shoes here, this pair is not only super comfortable but they are also chic! They come in an array of colours and look great with shorts, skirts and dresses!
//Dress// sold out, similar here, love this,
//Earrings// love this, more here
//Pumps//sold out, budget friendly, more here,
//Bag//bcbgmaxazria old , similar here, budget friendly
//Sunglasses//Christian Dior, sold out similar styles here, budget friendly
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!